We are FIT – Family Inspired Training!
Here at FIT we want to make it easy for you to work out every week, by yourself or as a family. Our members are local parents and families that want to get fitter without the hassle of finding additional child care.
Our aim is to help you:
- Get FIT
- Have fun
- Be part of a supportive and friendly community of like-minded individuals
- Meet new people
- Be a positive role model for your kids
- Develop healthy habits with life-long benefits
- Workout without having to pay over the odds for additional child care
- Build strength, endurance & CONFIDENCE in your body & it’s abilities
- FIT, Mini & Baby FIT – Group outdoor exercise classes for the whole family
- FIT Pilates – Group classes & 1-1
- Mini FIT Holiday Clubs
- Personal Training – Group & 1-1
- Nutrition Advice/services including monthly recipe ebooks
Find out more about the different types of classes and what is involved on our classes pages.
Our Core Values
Family & Friends
Strong Core & Coffee
Love & Laughter
Burpees & Balance
Mud & Mindfulness
“Fitness and health for the whole family.”
Family Inspired Training is run by two sisters Lucy & Rosie who live in Tunbridge Wells.
“Both Rosie & I have a huge passion for health & well being, we come from a big family (6 children) and we are all very close. We have always wanted to work together doing something we love which is why we chose to build Family Inspired Training. Exercise and keeping fit are so important and we want to help people to develop healthy habits for themselves and their families. It can often be difficult to keep fit when you have young children and so we wanted to offer a solution to that for parents. We both love training adults to keep fit but we also love to work with children so we have combined our passions to create FIT and help local families to get fit together.” – Lucy